Account Executive (Sales), Partnerships
Role: Account Executive (Sales), Partnerships
Manager: Sr. Director, Partnerships
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About the Role
As a member of 100 Thieves' Partnerships Team and key contributor to the company you will be relied on to comprehensively build and execute the company's partnerships business with the support of the partnerships and an account management team. This person will be responsible for sourcing and sales through execution and ongoing account management. This role encompasses traditional sports-style team sponsorships, branded content partnerships, media rights licensing, influencer partnerships, and the creation & selling of new assets unique to esports and 100 Thieves. An ideal candidate has extensive experience in the sports & entertainment world and can create innovative packages to leverage everything 100 Thieves has to offer. .
- 2+ years experience in B2B media or sponsorship sales on Fortune 500 brands
- Understanding of digital media and branded content partnerships required
- Knowledge of sports, gaming, esports, and influencers strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurially-minded self-starter with excellent time management and strategic thinking skills
- A self-starter with a competitive drive and initiative
- Polished presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations quickly and confidently
- Assertive, persistent, and results oriented
- Ability to consultatively sell using our unique product offerings that address clients’ goals
- Ability to manage the comprehensive sales process: identify, prioritize, and close potential partners
- Desire to work at a fast-growing and fast-paced startup
- Passion for building companies, commitment to go above and beyond to help the company
- Ultimate: prioritizing brands who fit 100 Thieves, creating custom solutions, and fostering long-term partnerships
- Drive the sales process – from sourcing to deal close to fulfillment & reporting
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives
- Plan, prepare and present at high impact meetings with both prospects and existing clients
- Collaborate closely with our players, personalities, and content team to create unique branded content concepts for potential partners
- Partner with Account Management and Content teams to ensure timely delivery of sold assets, develop new business, up sell and facilitate renewals
- Accurately forecast revenue for your assigned territory and manage pipeline
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, unlimited paid time off including three seasonal breaks, and free gear from each drop
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Account Executive (Sales), Partnerships] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter!
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.