Role: Accounting Clerk
Manager: Finance Manager
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves is a gaming lifestyle company and esports organization built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. 100 Thieves was founded in 2016 by Matt "Nadeshot" Haag, the former OpTic Gaming Call of Duty captain, X Games gold medalist, and 2014 Esports Athlete of the Year. After retiring from competitive play, Matt went on to build some of the most popular gaming channels on Twitch and YouTube, and then founded 100 Thieves as a creative outlet for his passions in competitive gaming, storytelling, and streetwear. In 2017, the company’s growth accelerated with an investment from Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, in conjunction with receiving a franchise in the North American League of Legends Championship Series. The company also raised funding through a Series A & B from investors such as Drake, Scooter Braun, and Sequoia Capital. 100 Thieves currently has competitive gaming teams in League of Legends, CS:GO, Valorant and Fortnite. Moving forward, our goals are to win championships, tell the most compelling stories in competitive gaming, and create the world’s first gaming lifestyle brand.
About the Role
We are seeking a part-time Accounting Clerk who is highly motivated, proactive and organized for 100 Thieves’ Finance team. This individual will be responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the Company’s Finance team, including processing and managing all of the company’s payables and receivables. This position is remote until future notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business field with 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with experience in Bill.com and Quickbooks Online a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Desire to work at a growing and fast-paced startup
- Open and receptive to receiving real-time feedback
- Process vendor bills in an accurate and timely manner through Bill.com
- Process customer invoices through Quickbooks
- Manage all vendor and customer profiles in Bill.com and Quickbooks
- Review payables and receivables aging reports, including resolution of account discrepancies with vendors and follow-up with delinquent accounts
- Update Excel schedules and post journal entries to Quickbooks related to payables and receivables
- Provide various ad hoc accounting and clerical support to the Finance team
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will gain real life experience to help advance your career
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Accounting Clerk] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter!