Apparel Graphic Designer
Role: Apparel Graphic Designer
Manager: VP of Apparel
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About the Role
100 Thieves is looking for a Graphic Designer to develop graphics, branding, and repeat patterns for apparel. As part of the growing Apparel Team, you will build the 100 Thieves brand, understand the competitive landscape, translate trends and contribute to the development of seasonal design themes and events. This role requires strong passion and curiosity for apparel product creation and the ability to problem solve every step of the way, from ideation to production.
- BFA in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional apparel graphic design experience
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OSX, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to quickly and effectively communicate concepts visually via hand sketching or computer aided design
- Knowledge of screen-printing process and the ability to approve and suggest screen print set ups and printing techniques
- Strong eye for color and ability to identify current and future color trends
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Create original artwork that illustrates design concepts and captures seasonal stories
- Research new techniques and applications that can be used in seasonal product and use findings to innovate our products
- Create mockups for merchandise and accessories
- Gather trend research and material references for concept and design meetings
- Create, manage and maintain tech packs and quality approval of all printable apparel categories
- Create style guides, asset packs, and pitch decks to inspire and excite internal and external partners
- Create and maintain all art files and transfer correct information to cross functional teams
- Communicate with freelance designers
- Ensure that the product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be part of helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, unlimited paid time off including three seasonal breaks, and free gear from each drop
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Apparel Graphic Designer] Your Full Name”. Include a portfolio of your work samples along with a resume and cover letter.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.