Apparel Marketing, Senior Manager
Role: Apparel Marketing, Sr. Manager
Manager: Vice President of Marketing
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
100 Thieves is currently looking for a passionate and experienced Apparel Marketing lead for our team. This individual will be critical for driving strategy, planning, creative and execution across the apparel business.
- 7+ years of product/apparel marketing experience
- Experience in integrated marketing plan development and execution
- Experience in social media planning, management and content production
- Ability to manage internal/external creative and production partners
- Knowledge of the ever-changing lifestyle, entertainment and fashion landscape in order for us to stay ahead of major events and trends
- Self-sufficient and entrepreneurial individual who can work independently and scale a business in line with 100 Thieves’ vision and goals
- Understanding of the current gaming landscape from publishers, creators, esports and events a plus
- Works cross functionally to drive apparel marketing strategy and plans to excite our fans and grow our product business
- Develop apparel toolkits from concept to completion ensuring they stay on brief, on brand and at our highest standard of execution
- Establish KPIs and OKRs to ensure success and development
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will be given the autonomy and resources needed to build the most exciting tentpole strategy in the industry
- You will have the assets and resources to invent what a modern gaming lifestyle brand looks like
- You will have a significant head start based on the company’s past success, passionate fan base, and brand-facing Founder & CEO
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Apparel Marketing] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter.