Role : Content Coordinator
Manager : Production Manager
Location : Los Angeles, CA
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About the Role
We are seeking a Content Coordinator to join our team. The coordinator will be responsible for making sure that content on multiple YouTube channels and platforms is done on time and to a high standard by supporting the production team. The coordinator will manage production steps throughout the pipeline, including pre-production, any on set work, and post-production, with the help of the production manager and direction of production.
- 2+ years of experience in production for digital and/or new media content
- Must be familiar with the gaming and esports space
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and flexible
- Confident in their ability to keep others on task
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana, Trello, Jira or similar project management system
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Assists Production Manager with maintaining deadlines and calendars to ensure goals are consistently met.
- Ensures pipeline procedures and steps are followed for a seamless workflow
- Production coordination of content shoots, including securing props, talent, freelancers, and spaces in a timely manner
- Coordination of post-production, including making sure edits are progressing on schedule and to a high standard
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly execute on issues and/or inefficiencies both on set and off
- Support production and post-production staff
- Assist with scheduling of meetings and shoots
- Assist with onboarding of new hires as well as freelancers
- Track KPI data for several YouTube channels on a weekly and monthly basis
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will have opportunities to grow in your career
- You will be relied upon and empowered by internal stakeholders
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble people
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Content Coordinator] Your Full Name” and include your resume and cover letter.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.