Customer Support Associate (Part-Time Employment)
Role: Customer Support Associate (Part-Time Employment)
Manager: Apparel Operations Manager
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves is a gaming lifestyle company and esports organization built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. 100 Thieves was founded in 2016 by Matt "Nadeshot" Haag, the former OpTic Gaming Call of Duty captain, X Games gold medalist, and 2014 Esports Athlete of the Year. After retiring from competitive play, Matt went on to build some of the most popular gaming channels on Twitch and YouTube, and then founded 100 Thieves as a creative outlet for his passions in competitive gaming, storytelling, and streetwear. In 2017, the company’s growth accelerated with an investment from Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, in conjunction with receiving a franchise in the North American League of Legends Championship Series. The company also raised funding through a Series A & B from investors such as Drake, Scooter Braun, and Sequoia Capital. 100 Thieves currently has competitive gaming teams in League of Legends, CS:GO, Valorant and Fortnite. Moving forward, our goals are to win championships, tell the most compelling stories in competitive gaming, and create the world’s first gaming lifestyle brand.
About the Role
As an early member of our customer support team, you will be the face of 100 Thieves to our customers, ensuring they have an exceptional overall experience. In this role, you will resolve customer issues by communicating clearly with customers and have the ability to handle difficult situations with a positive perspective. You will analyze trends, identify gaps, and design simple, effective support interventions that improve our customers' experience. We're looking for excellent problem solvers who move quickly and proactively and are obsessed with the success of our customers. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others and solving problems. Must maintain an organized workflow and be willing to go the extra mile for the team.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of customer support experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of customer support KPI’s
- Shopify, Shipbob and/or Gorgias knowledge is a plus
- Able to work remotely
- Communicate with customers through emails on our ticketing system and if needed, our various social media platforms
- Resolve customer’s concerns, issues, questions, and escalations promptly and professionally
- Assess customer feedback and develop effective customer success solutions
- Share feedback with other departments to improve processes and customer experiences
- Create resources to ensure up-to-date product/support information is available on 100 Thieves website
- Track customer concerns and escalate at-risk customers to management when needed.
- Document and track ticket histories, issues, and actionable steps taken
- Dispute chargeback claims
- Work closely with our third-party logistics to file claims for lost packages in transit and send replacements depending on inventory levels
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- With a highly visible and engaged social media presence, you will be the first point of contact for customer service-related inquiries
- You will have an opportunity to join as a full-time employee
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will receive free apparel and jerseys from each of our drops
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Customer Support Associate] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter!