Event Producer, Partnerships Marketing
Role: Event Producer (Partnerships Marketing)
Manager: Sr. Manager, Partnerships Marketing
Location: Los Angeles, California
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
100 Thieves is looking for an Event Producer to collaborate with the Senior Manager, Partnerships Marketing on developing the technical and logistical aspects for all branded 100 Thieves events. This person will help ideate and execute online and in-person branded activations. As a key member of the Partnerships Marketing team, this position will be integral in the production of events at all stages of the planning process while assuming the execution and budgetary responsibilities of each event.
The Event Producer is responsible for working effectively with both client and internal account teams to support event programs that achieve client results against established strategic & creative objectives, timelines and financial goals. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in experiential marketing production and execution, be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, work well in a fast-paced competitive industry, and have a passion for event production, execution and logistics. This requires interfacing with production teams, creative teams, event contacts, venue and vendor contacts and legal teams.
- 5+ years of experience in event production, experiential marketing, and/or agency experience
- Previous roles working directly with sponsors and clients
- Proven experience with project management, planning and execution
- Ability to develop tactics and strategy that meet brand and partner KPIs and goals for each event
- Ability to handle numerous account tasks simultaneously with excellent organizational skills, while self-managing priorities and commitments
- High energy, engaging and a team player with the ability to work independently
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented, quick-thinking problem-solver who is composed under pressure
- Must possess a strong work ethic, can-do attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Passion for gaming, sports and entertainment and live events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Development and execution of live and digital branded events for 100 Thieves
- Collaborate with Senior Manager to support the activation plan, budgeting, event execution and recapping
- Facilitate all aspects of pre-event production, onsite production, and post event breakdown
- Execute multiple events from beginning to end, often simultaneously
- Liaise with agency partners, production teams, creative teams, and client teams
- Create and manage event budgets and submitting timely expense reports
- Identify and manage contract negotiation with venues and vendors
- Work cross functionally and assist in producing events for a variety of internal groups and brand partners
- Travel as needed, ensuring availability for all required event dates including evenings and weekends
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, unlimited paid time off including three seasonal breaks, and free gear from each drop
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Event Producer] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.