Integrated Marketing Specialist
Role: Integrated Marketing Specialist
Manager: Sr. Manager of Integrated Marketing
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
100 Thieves is seeking a highly motivated and extremely creative individual to join our Integrated Marketing team. This position will be a strategic marketer responsible for driving ad sales revenue for our clients by developing creative, innovative marketing programs that align with our advertisers’ needs. This individual must understand the gaming and streaming space, as well as how to engage audiences, influencers, consumers and marketers in the mission, purpose and meaning of each and every assignment.
The aim is to build programs not just materials. To engage. To be a strategist. To inspire. To treat your role and responsibilities like they are a small business and you’re in charge. To lead pitches envisioning and manifesting the 100 Thieves brand across today’s evolving gaming and media landscape.
- 3+ years building cross-platform digital marketing programs
- 2+ years of gaming or streaming experience at publisher, platform, or agency
- Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong content/creative development experience
- Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
- Must be a self-starter
- High energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Work closely with the Director and Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing as part of a team that specializes in program strategy and development
- Develop custom marketing ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative digital solutions and leveraging the 100 Thieves network of talent, their audiences and our tent pole events
- Participate and lead brainstorming sessions with sales, content, marketing and social teams to build client solutions
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of 100 Thieves talent, content, tent poles, audiences, and the company’s media and social offerings
- Partner with 100 Thieves talent, marketing and content teams to create ground-breaking custom content programming and integrations
- Partner with sales to develop stellar presentations which clearly communicate marketing strategy and campaign ideas for clients
- Collaborate with production, creative, talent, marketing, experiential and other teams and constituencies to ensure seamless implementation of sold programs
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- Take responsibility for pitch timelines and program deadlines
- Partner with account management and all internal teams to smoothly transition and kick off content programs
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Integrated Marketing Specialist] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.