Inventory Management & Revenue Operations Coordinator
Role: Inventory Management & Revenue Operations Coordinator
Manager: Senior Director of Revenue Operations
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
100 Thieves is seeking a highly-organized entrepreneurial spirit to amplify the efforts of our Revenue Operations and Integrated Marketing team. The ideal candidate has worked directly with social video analytics on platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook, etc., and has a solid understanding of the revenue opportunities available on each platform.
- 2+ years working with social video data and analytics at a platform, agency, brand or content house
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to crunch numbers and gain actionable insights from data
- Experience and proficiency with PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CRM software and a keen ability to pick up new programs and software quickly
- Ability to take the lead on new, complex projects and bring organizational plans together with execution
- Agility and ability to triage multiple projects, placing focus on what is most urgent first
- Stellar attention to detail, organized, and strong time management skills
- Work closely with Revenue Operations, Integrated Marketing, Sales and Content as part of a team that specializes in understanding and amplifying the potential of 100 Thieves creative assets
- Become an expert that can speak to the 100 Thieves media offering by developing in-depth working knowledge of our talent, content and audience
- Focus on organization, tracking and maintenance of available inventory across 100 Thieves from YouTube impression load to talent availability
- Maintain rate cards, pricing sheets and collaborate with the Content team to understand talent availability and limitations— requiring highly effective cross-organizational communication
- Help project manage the IO process for media buys with Rev Ops and Sales
- Assist Revenue Operations with day-to-day management of backend platform operations and administrative needs, manually pulling and tracking data, as necessary
- Manage, update and maintain 100 Thieves CRM software
- Bonus points if;
- Direct experience in the gaming and/or streaming space Experience working with analytics data from YouTube Creator Studio & Content ID, Facebook Studio & Rights Manager, Twitter Insights, etc.
- Experience working with a sales team focused on selling YouTube inventory
- Any social video platform certifications (YouTube Rights Management and/or Audience Growth, Twitter Flight School etc.)
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Inventory Management & Rev Ops Coordinator] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.