Account Coordinator, Partnerships
Role: Account Coordinator, Partnerships
Manager: Senior Account Manager, Partnerships
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves is a gaming lifestyle brand built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. 100 Thieves was founded in 2017 by Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag, the former Call of Duty world champion, X Games gold medalist, and 2014 Esports Athlete of the Year. After retiring from competitive play, Matt went on to build some of the most popular gaming channels on Twitch and YouTube, and then founded 100 Thieves as a creative outlet for his entrepreneurial passions. In 2017, the company’s growth accelerated with an investment from Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, in conjunction with receiving a franchise in the League of Legends Championship Series (LCS). In its first two years, 100 Thieves has won multiple esports major championships in Call of Duty, made the League of Legends and Fortnite World Championships, launched some of the most popular and most viewed video content and podcasts in gaming, sold out over a dozen apparel drops – each in less than 30 minutes, and signed major sponsors like Cash App, General Mills, Chipotle, Rocket Mortgage, and JBL. In 2020, the company notably opened the 100 Thieves Cash App Compound, the largest esports facility in the US which includes training rooms, streaming pods, a content production studio, an apparel design workshop, and a retail space. Day to day, the company’s goals are to win championships, create the most watched entertainment in gaming, and build the world’s first gaming lifestyle brand. 100 Thieves’ mission is to give every gamer something to be proud of.
About the Role
100 Thieves is currently looking for an Account Coordinator for our growing sales and partnerships team. We're set for continued, explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise and calm amidst the storm. This candidate will work closely with all teams at the company.
- Degree from a four-year college or university, preferred major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of digital media agency, talent agency or digital publisher experience managing client facing projects is preferred
- Possess adept communication skills (both written and verbal), as this position is required to work directly with clients and help manage the day-to-day.
- Powerpoint and Excel Jedi Master
- Analytical, investigative, and a solutions-oriented problem solver
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with brands that market to millennials & Gen Z, knowledge of social media strategy, experience working with influencer talent and knowledge of the gaming space is a plus
- You’re startup-ready - not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
- The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Sr. Account Manager and liaison to internal departments - Marketing, Social, Content, Talent Management, Business Development and Finance teams
- Responsible for working with the Sr. Account Manager to help manage day-to-day communication with external clients as well as communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations
- Monitor and report on branded video and social as well as live streaming content performance. Assist Account Leads with pulling metrics for reporting deliverables through CMS Analytics, Twitter Studio, Instagram backend, 3rd party logo recognition data partners and platforms, etc.
- Assist in drafting and creation of sponsored social post copy, as well as draft talking points for branded segments, custom branded content, sponsored Twitch and YouTube Gaming streams based on clients messaging
- Develop opportunity-specific case studies, research assignments and POVs as requested by clients or internal staff
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company.
- You will be given the autonomy and resources needed to build the most exciting tentpole calendar in the industry.
- You will have the assets and resources to invent what a modern gaming lifestyle brand looks like.
- You will have a significant head start based on the company’s past success, passionate fan base, and brand-facing Founder & CEO.
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs.
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the first and most successful lifestyle brand from gaming.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Account Coordinator] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter!