Senior Account Manager, Partnerships
Role: Sr. Account manager
Manager: VP of Partnerships
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves is a gaming lifestyle company and esports organization built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. 100 Thieves was founded in 2016 by Matt "Nadeshot" Haag, the former OpTic Gaming Call of Duty captain, X Games gold medalist, and 2014 Esports Athlete of the Year. After retiring from competitive play, Matt went on to build some of the most popular gaming channels on Twitch and YouTube, and then founded 100 Thieves as a creative outlet for his passions in competitive gaming, storytelling, and streetwear. In 2017, the company’s growth accelerated with an investment from Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, in conjunction with receiving a franchise in the North American League of Legends Championship Series. 100 Thieves currently has competitive gaming teams in League of Legends, CS:GO, and Fortnite. Moving forward, our goals are to win championships, tell the most compelling stories in competitive gaming, and create the world’s first gaming lifestyle brand.
About The Role
100 Thieves is currently looking for an experienced Sr. Account Manager for our growing digital media sales team. We're set for continued, explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise and calm amidst the storm. This candidate will work closely with all teams at the company.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant digital advertising industry experience
- Powerpoint and Excel Jedi Master
- Degree from a four year college or university, preferred major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or related field
- Experience building and communicating the value of complex media plans
- Understanding of the production process and content creation
- Analytical, investigative, and a solutions-oriented problem solver
- Strong storyteller who is able to communicate the value of a community, premium content, and how to move consumers through the sales funnel
- Experience working with brands that market to millennials & Gen Z
- Learns new platforms quickly
- Completes large volumes of work ahead of schedule and beyond expectations
- Optimize efficiency during the contract process; establish and own a standardized contract process by:
- Developing templates and guidelines for all forms of partnership contracts, including MSAs for annual partners, Insertion Orders, Talent Agreements, et al.
- Manage contract process from verbal approval to fully executed agreements, working back and forth with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Oversee Partnerships Coordinator, and delegate special projects accordingly in an effort to monitor and manage partnerships’ team members workloads
- Serve as internal Subject Matter Expert for all Account Management and service-based inquiries
- Communicate effectively with C-suite executives as with media planners
- Keeping projects on timelines
- Monitoring campaign reporting
- Revenue recognition and delivery
- Optimizing campaigns based on performance
- Manage day-to-day communication with prospects and customers
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[senior account manager] Your Full Name”
Include the following
- Cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you!