Partnerships Marketing, Senior Manager
Role: Partnerships Marketing, Sr. Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Valorant, and Call of Duty. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound and committed to a Call of Duty Franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, and BrookeAB.
About The Role
100 Thieves is currently looking for a passionate and experienced Partnerships Marketing lead for our team. This individual will be critical for driving our brand partnerships programs with best-in-class strategy, ideas and execution.
- 7+ years of partnership marketing, brand marketing or product marketing experience
- Experience in content distribution and multiple digital platforms
- Experience in social media planning, management and content production
- Understanding of the current gaming landscape from publishers, creators, esports and events
- Self-sufficient and entrepreneurial individual who can work independently and scale a business in line with 100 Thieves’ vision and goals
- Knowledge of the ever-changing entertainment and apparel landscape in order for us to stay ahead of major events and trends is a plus
- Lead creation of bespoke brand partnerships marketing opportunities that will excite our partners and 100 Thieves fans
- Develop holistic marketing plans to support our existing and future brand partnerships portfolio
- Work with both the partnerships and content team to ideate innovative ways to integrate our partners into existing content throughout the flight as well as help the sellers develop ways to bring brands into new IP during the pre-sale & pitch phase.
- Establish KPIs and objectives to ensure partnership program success and development
- Work with the partnerships team to develop a strategy around how we bring our partners into the massive experiential events
- Develop creative; an excellent copywriter that can communicate in our brand voice and can integrate brands into our socials in a strategic way
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will be given the autonomy and resources needed to build the most exciting tentpole strategy in the industry
- You will have the assets and resources to invent what a modern gaming lifestyle brand looks like
- You will have a significant head start based on the company’s past success, passionate fan base, and brand-facing Founder & CEO
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Partnerships Marketing] Your Full Name”. Include your resume and cover letter.