Producer/Editor - LA Thieves
Manager: Executive Producer
Location: Dallas, Texas / Los Angeles, California
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About the Role
100 Thieves is seeking a Preditor to join our LA Thieves Call of Duty team. The Preditor will be responsible for everything from pre to post production which includes producing, shooting and editing original 100 Thieves Call of Duty content. Content may be defined as individual videos, series, and formats that air across any or all current and/or emerging social media and video platforms owned and operated by 100 Thieves. Additional duties include building original formats and show concepts from the initial pre-development phase through the post-launch marketing phase. The main priority of the position is to be the technical/ creative lead for both production and post-production with a strong knowledge of the Call of Duty competitive scene. We're looking for someone who is proactive, technical, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- 5+ years of experience in physical production and post-production
- 5+ years of experience with YouTube and social media video
- A strong technical production background
- Must be familiar with the gaming space especially Call of Duty and the CDL
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort of asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana, Trello, Jira or similar project management system
- Strong organizational skills
- Incredibly reliable, adaptable and flexible
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Shooting and editing Call of Duty original shows and Lets Plays
- Strong knowledge of Adobe products
- Develop a pipeline with a clear vision of how the show will roll out and be marketed to the end user
- Own projects from pre-production to post-production
- Capable of working remotely with a small team
- weekly communication with 100 leadership
- Develop social extensions of YouTube programming that expands reach, in addition to social-native video concepts
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly resolving production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Think strategically with an eye for balancing production needs and content opportunities with ROI
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be part of helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, unlimited paid time off including three seasonal breaks, and free gear from each drop
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Producer/Editor - LA Thieves] Your Full Name”. Please include your preferred location, resume, and a reel must be included for consideration.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.