Role : Production Manager
Manager : Director of Production
Location : Los Angeles, CA
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Counter Strike, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which at 15,000 sq ft is the largest esports facility in the US. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, and BrookeAB.
About the Role
The Production Manager will be responsible for developing original content and for the production and direction of that content. Content may be defined as individual videos, series, and formats that air across any or all current and/or emerging social media and video platforms owned and operated by 100 Thieves. The Production Manager will build original format and show concepts, pitch and execute on both pilots and ongoing productions, from the initial pre-development phase all the way through to the post-launch marketing phase. The Production Manager will also on occasion ideate and execute on custom branded projects. We're looking for someone who is proactive, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- 5+ years of experience in physical production, programming and development
- 5+ years of experience with YouTube and social media video
- Must be familiar with the gaming space
- Familiarity with traditional sports is a huge plus
- Must be extremely experienced with pre-production
- Experience as a UPM or Line Producer is extremely favorable
- Familiarity with YouTube content and culture is a massive plus for this role
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana, Trello, Jira or similar project management system
- Strong organizational skills
- Incredibly reliable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Develop and pitch original projects, including presentation materials, loglines, one-sheets, scripts, and more
- Scope, cast and budget original projects
- Proactively develop a pilot pipeline with a clear vision of how the show will roll out and be marketed to the end user
- Develop social extensions of YouTube programming that expands reach, in addition to social-native video concepts
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly execute on production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Think strategically with an eye for balancing production needs and content opportunities with ROI
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will have opportunities to grow in your career
- You will be relied upon and empowered by internal stakeholders
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble people
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Production Manager] Your Full Name” and please include your resume.