Social Content Coordinator
Role: Social Content Coordinator
Manager: Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
Classification: Full Time Contractor
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
The Social Content Coordinator role is a champion of gaming trends, memes, and entertainment and will sit at the forefront of the 100 Thieves brand, working across departments to deliver best in class social experiences for fans while remaining authentic to the voice and values of 100 Thieves. This individual will be critical in executing daily posts, strategies and campaigns across the 100ThievesGaming Instagram. The Social Content Coordinator is the first person to know whether something will resonate with fans because they are deeply integrated into both the 100 Thieves and gaming communities. This will be a full-time contractor role with potential for full time employee status pending performance.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in social media or community management role for an account with 100k+ followers
- Expert level fluency with major social media and live streaming platforms including but not limited to, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and Twitch
- Keep up with the latest social media trends and features on TikTok and Instagram
- Strong understanding of internet culture and current gaming trends & memes
- Strong understanding of Instagram (both video content and static imagery)
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quick turn-around environment
- Understanding of how to balance professional tone with creative ideas and game knowledge
- Strong knowledge of a variety of popular games
- Collaborate with Marketing and Content teams and execute social media campaigns and promotions
- Manage the social media content calendar for 100ThievesGaming on Instagram
- Day-to-day community management across Instagram
- Assist in ad-hoc marketing projects
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
Email us at email@example.com with the subject: “[Social Content Coordinator] Your Full Name”. Please include your resume and examples of engaging video/image content you have created for Instagram and/or TikTok.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.