Social Video Producer
Role: Social Video Producer
Manager: Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles, California
Classification: Full Time Contractor
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, and Valorant. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
The Social Video Producer role will sit at the forefront of the 100 Thieves brand, working across departments to deliver best in class social experiences for fans while remaining authentic to the voice and values of 100 Thieves. This individual will act as a face of the brand on social platforms. They will be critical in planning daily videos, bringing creative ideas to the team, and crafting engaging social content across the @100Thieves TikTok. This will be a full-time contractor role with potential for full time employee status pending performance.
- Minimum 2 years experience professionally building either a company or personal brand on TikTok
- Minimum 2 years experience as a content producer for VoD, live, or social content
- Relevant experience as a streamer, host, caster, entertainer, actor or other camera-facing role
- Expert level fluency with major social media and live streaming platforms including but not limited to, Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and Twitch
- Strong understanding of internet culture and current gaming trends & memes, particularly on TikTok
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve
- Experience writing and planning short-form content is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quick turn-around environment
- Understanding of how to balance professional tone with creative ideas and game knowledge
- Strong knowledge of a variety of popular games
- Produce TikTok and Instagram content
- Ideate engaging video concepts
- Execute highly engaging content (videos and copy) to grow our TikTok audience by creating multiple TikTok videos per day, in addition to video content for our other social channels
- Be the presence of our TikTok to increase follower growth, create awareness and engagement with our brands
- Contribute to creative strategy by brainstorming with Social and Brand Marketing teams to create content ideas that infuse trends and pop culture that will increase engagement and test new formats
- Community manage TikTok accounts: write captions, publish posts, and respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, comments in our brand voice
- Keep up with the latest social media trends and features on TikTok and Instagram
- Present concepts, creative deliverables, and learnings/insights in stakeholder reviews
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “[Social Video Producer] Your Full Name”. Please include your resume and examples of engaging video content you have created for Instagram and/or Tiktok.
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.