Free Shipping on all Order $120 or more (US Only)
Spotlight Series Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for 100 Thieves Spotlight Series
- Submitting your application to the 100 Thieves Spotlight Series (the “Program”) constitutes your agreement to be bound by these “Terms and Conditions” and any decisions of 100 Thieves, Inc. (“100T”).
- Individuals who submit an application are referred to herein as “Applicants.” If an Applicant is officially selected for the Program (after such Applicant has completed any and all required actions described herein), such individual is referred to herein as a “Spotlight Finalist”.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE PROGRAM. PURCHASING THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF 100T OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED AS A SPOTLIGHT FINALIST FOR THE PROGRAM.
- HOW TO APPLY: You must complete and submit a Program application available on the applicable 100T webpage (the “Application Webpage”) during an open application window. 100T reserves the right to open and close the application window in its sole discretion from time to time; provided, however, that 100T shall not close the application window earlier than any publicly announced application window end date.
You may apply only once per calendar year. Applying more than the number of times permitted may result in disqualification in 100T’s sole discretion. Additionally, 100T may disqualify an Applicant if it determines that such Applicant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program by cheating, hacking, deception, bribery, circumvention of these Terms and Conditions, or any other unfair practice.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals who identify as women who are 18 years of age or older at the time of applying and who reside of the 50 United States and D.C.
- SELECTION PROCESS / ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK:
- Applications shall be reviewed by 100T employees, who will ultimately determine which Applicants shall be selected as Spotlight Finalists. 100T reserves the right to request additional information and to perform interviews to further evaluate an Applicant’s application and candidacy as a Spotlight Finalist.
- 100T makes no representations or guarantees as to (i) the number of Spotlight Finalists to be selected in connection with the Program or (ii) the odds of being selected as a Spotlight Finalist.
- If an Applicant is selected as a “Potential Candidate”, 100T shall contact such Applicant to notify them of their potential candidacy as a Spotlight Finalist and shall require such Potential Candidate to (i) execute “Definitive Agreements” governing such Potential Candidate’s relationship with 100T as a Spotlight Finalist, and (ii) provide any other paperwork reasonably requested by 100T (e.g., any applicable tax forms) (together with the Definitive Agreements, “Additional Documents”). Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, and for the avoidance of doubt, until all Additional Documents are executed and/or provided by a Potential Candidate, such Potential Candidate shall not be an official Spotlight Finalist and 100T shall be under no obligation to continue forward with such Potential Candidate’s application; moreover, failure to execute and/or provide such Additional Documentation within a reasonable time period requested by 100T may result in a Potential Candidate’s application being disqualified or returned to the application pool.
- BENEFITS: The exact list of benefits a Spotlight Finalist might receive from 100T shall be described on the applicable Application Webpage; provided, however, that you hereby agree and acknowledge that any such benefits shall be governed by the Definitive Agreements, and in the event of any conflict between the Application Webpage and these Terms and Conditions, on the one hand, and the Definitive Agreements, on the other hand, the Definitive Agreements shall control and govern.
- NO GUARANTEE:
- Applicants agree and acknowledge that submitting an application to the Program does not entitle Applicants to any prize, consideration, or other benefits by or on behalf of 100T. 100T shall have no obligation to review an Applicant’s application, to proceed forward in the selection process with any Applicant, or to exploit Applicant’s name, likeness, publicity rights, content, intellectual property, or any other materials provided by Applicant as part of the application process. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, 100T reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Program in any manner deemed appropriate by 100T.
- 100T will not be responsible for, among other things: (i) late, misdirected, incomplete, or incorrect applications; (ii) an Applicant’s failure to receive any communications from 100T due to Applicant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Applicant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; (iii) technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, virus, bugs, or other malware, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications, in each case whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment, software, platforms or programming associated with or used in this Program and the application/selection process; or (iv) any human error which may occur in the processing of the applications.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS: Applicants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Program or these Terms and Conditions. 100T’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Applicants agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Program and these Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Applicant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Program and these Terms and Conditions shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
- SEVERABILITY: If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.